This position will involve all aspects regarding the design, integration, installation, deployment, commissioning and troubleshooting of video and audio solutions to multiple customers and environments. The position requires the ability of development and implementation of control systems like Crestron, AMX, Extron and most of the major DSPs, including Biamp, ClearOne, and QSC. Working with SMB to Enterprise clients in a cutting-edge technology department.Position: A/V Integration Engineer--West
Company: Held by a private equity firm compiled of 3 world-class organizations with revenues over $100MM, this $50MM network infrastructure Technology Solutions Enablement Brand offers a single-source turnkey approach to meet and service their customers’ challenging needs. In business for nearly 15 years - the firm has, over the past 3 years, doubled the size of their business and has an aggressive growth plan in place to open 4 more locations by 2018 for a total of 6 facilities nationally and a presence known globally. Recognized by several key industry publications as a “Best Place to Work” and remains committed to the well-being of their team and embraces a culture that constantly encourages innovation and customer delight! Made up of 160 elite engineers, technicians and key staff across the globe have been awarded Partner of the Year 7 years in a row with their #1 customer. Holds a dynamic list of OEM Certifications and services that can do it all: Compute, Connect, Secure and Infrastructure Design/Build. Join the future today!We appreciate our employees by providing:
Your unique role with us:
- Direct Hire or Independent Contract work available
- High Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Potential
- Education Reimbursement & OEM Certification Training
- World Class Medical Benefits—100% employee premium paid
- Excellent 401k Company Match
- Generous Vacation Allowance
- Extreme upside potential and change of pace; offering exposure to Enterprise Organizations
- All travel expenses paid
- Company Credit Card
This position will involve all aspects regarding the design, integration, installation, deployment, commissioning and troubleshooting of video and audio solutions to multiple customers and environments. The position requires the ability of development and implementation of control systems like Crestron, AMX, Extron and most of the major DSPs, including Biamp, ClearOne, and QSC. Working with SMB to Enterprise clients in a cutting-edge technology department.
- Develop high level design, low level design, as-built documentation, and operations guides.
- Participate and or lead presales, discovery, and design consultation with customers and partners.
- Assist presales staff with developing quotes and scopes of work.
- Continual training, learning, and achievement of certifications.
- Provide support and mentoring to other team members.
What we are looking for
- Most Preferred: Phoenix, AZ; Denver, CO; Seattle, WA; Las Vegas, NV
- Also Preferred: Near a major airport in Western region
- 65%-75% Travel Regional; some Nationwide
: Support’s the company’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, teamwork, innovation, respect, personalization and accountability. Position will require extensive travel to customer locations and/or remote work. The position is intended as a A/C Integration Engineer that manages and conducts the entire deployment in Enterprise and/or Federal Environments.Core Technical Skills: (Must Have All):
The appropriate candidate will have extensive, recent, hands-on experience with the following minimum products\technologies. Experience must include solution design, consultation, implementation, migration, administration, and troubleshooting either independently or as a team lead. Candidate must be comfortable and enthusiastic engaging directly with end users as well as business leadership.
Certifications/Licenses (one or more preferred):
- Ability to adapt to unforeseen challenges and work within timelines
- Implementation of video solutions to multiple customers including video walls and projectors
- Installation of audio amplifiers and ceiling speakers
- Build and register Cisco CTS, TX, IX, EX, MX, SX, C Series Endpoints
- Understanding of MCUs, TelePresence Servers, VCS’s, Expressways, TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) TelePresence Conductor
- Knowledge in VoIP, audio and video codecs, video conferencing services
- Knowledge with Cisco Routers, switches and IP Telephony product including Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting specific video and network related issues
- Deliver knowledge transfer to customers for final sign off of installation
- Familiarity in installing and commissioning integrated control and distribution systems, including Crestron, AMX, and Extron
- Rack management and installation
- Installing and terminating structured cabling