The Associate Product Manager - Software, works within a cohesive team of Product Managers, Project Managers, Software Development and other stakeholders to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables and seamless communication. Responsible for Requirements gathering, analysis and planning - with a customer focus. The Associate Product Manager - Software will document the Business Requirements necessary to address customer business needs/and or issues and deliver the Requirements through the Agile project lifecycle. A strong background as Business Analyst preferred!
Provide substantial assistance in specifying and documenting functional, system, data and market Requirements for the Platform, including:
- AGILE AND JIRA REQUIRED!!
- Detail technical specifications and data models for development of software features/functionality.
- Validate Requirements w/ stakeholders.
- Prioritize Requirements according to business value, cost to deliver and time constraints.
- Assess impacts of changes to Requirements.
- Trace Requirements from business case to implementation.
- Support project management timeline and ensure target Requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management team to analyze and understand business problems:
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are involved in Requirements elicitation activities.
- Build consensus around Requirements.
- Meet with internal & external SME's and end users to understand business processes.
- Apply technical knowledge to help craft specific marketing detail to support Product Marketing.
- Oversee and support development of acceptance criteria with Software Development and SQA:
- Analyze results of QA testing to ensure features/functionality matches documented business needs.
- Perform limited QA testing as needed.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science/MIS, or Applied Science
Experience: Minimum 3 years of industry experience.
Skills: Marketing, product development process, technical product knowledge including software and hardware.
Excellent work environment, talented people and top benefits and comp!!
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!