A premiere systems integration firm has asked us to assist in finding
their next Controls Engineer with DeltaV and/or Experion experience!
Relocation assistance offered. Salary range is $90-135k, depending on experience.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer II include:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Chemical or other)
• 7-20 years experience with DCS. Recent extensive DeltaV programming.
• DeltaV and/or Experion and/or 800xA
• Project experience of 50k-250k range
• An in-depth understanding of control systems, components, logic programming,
DCS programming and their applications.
• Experience with instrumentation and controls design and PLC systems,
Summary of the Controls Engineer position:
You will be involved with controls engineering project requirements involving DCS/PLC programming,
control panel design, instrumentation, check-out support and start-up assistance.
Designs, develops, and implements DCS/PLC control system (logic software and hardware) to meet process requirements.
Develops schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design equipment panel layouts on AutoCAD software.
• act as Project Manager of $50-250K projects from conception to completion and start-up for client firms
• work on automation and control system integration projects for clients in industries such as specialty chemical and pulp & paper.
Full job description is available upon request.
Approximately 30% travel to client sites is the norm.
The compensation for the Controls Engineer II is $90-135 per year with additional bonus potential
Apply for immediate and confidential consideration!