Sr. Quality Engineer
This Sr Quality Engineer will support mobile and automotive customers in meeting their daily technical requirements including environmental compliance, adherence to automotive standards for electronic components.
- Respond to customer requests under automotive standards TS 16949
- PPAP submissions
- IMDS support
- PSW submissions
- REACH and RoHS compliance
- 8D corrective actions
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic Engineer or Associates Degree
- 5 years’ Quality Engineering experience in an electronic or technical field
- Experience with confirming compliance for resistors, capacitors, inductors, and transformers to meet AECQ200 requirements.
- Able to speak Chinese, Spanish or Japanese a major plus not required